To further the Caledonia Area Chamber of Commerce (CACC) mission of supporting economic growth and community enrichment, the Chamber has established a scholarship fund to honor students who demonstrate character and leadership in our community. Funding for the CACC Scholarship Program is raised through the annual CACC Tee-up for Scholarships Golf Tournament. Scholarships may be used at the university, college, or trade school of the student’s choice.
Award Criteria for CACC Scholarships:
- Applicants must be a current Senior who is a resident of Caledonia, Michigan.
- Applicants must plan to attend a technical or trade school, or a college or university for a two or four-year program.
- Weighted consideration will be given to applicants who (or whose parents/guardians) own or are employed by a member of a local Chamber of Commerce.
- Weighted consideration given to applicants who have demonstrated community involvement and volunteer commitments.
In 2020, CACC will award five (5) one-time scholarships each valued at $1,000.
- Students must fill out the attached application form.
- Students must submit two letters of recommendation: one from a non-relative and one from a teacher/mentor who has a connection with the student’s current activities.
- All required information must be returned by March 13, 2020 to Caledonia Area Chamber of Commerce via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail: PO Box 94, Caledonia, MI 49316.
All scholarship applications will be reviewed by our Scholarship Committee. An interview will be required for successful finalists. Interviews are held at Caledonia High School.
Download the scholarship application below.